Tuesday 6 April 2010

Spring


Spring has finally arrived. For me, this tends to bring about new beginnings and new mindset. I tend to think of this as the beginning of a new year not January. When flowers begin to blossom and the trees have new bright green shoots on them, I feel renewed! Even if it does mean coping with my allergies.


It also means thinking about the summer and clothes that reveal all the excesses of the winter. Yes it is that time of year again - OPERATION BIKINI! Time to lose those extra pounds and tone up for the summer. So, it's time to think hard about an easy diet - easy to follow and easy to stick to but with good results. As I have written before, food combining is an easy option, it gets the job done but you can EAT. Enjoy your food, it will be better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment